Thursday, June 23, 2011

"But I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things."


      This post is short I promise! Just thought I would share some of the new things I love (hence the title by Vincent van Gogh, Dear Theo: An Autobiography of Vincent van Gogh, 1937)…

 Train’s new CD is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I highly recommend it. I love almost every single song (so much so I used some of their lyrics as my blog title!) I can’t even pick a top 3 songs from this album you just have to get the whole thing!


Another awesome CD! She is obviously been heartbroken and is moving on in this cd, some songs are tear jerkers! Another tough one to pick a top 3 but I’m going to do it!
  1. Take It All
  2. Set Fire to the Rain
  3. One and Only
Ok I could have listed about 5 more that are must have’s, but I just put the first three I heard LOL!


         Christina Perri isn’t as well known as the other two, but will be most definitely. Being a dancer I love any song I could make up a dance to (Adele’s whole cd); especially lyrical and Christina’s songs are all very emotional! If you haven’t heard Jar of Hearts go listen NOW, and obviously you live under a rock haha! Here are the top 3…
  1.  Arms
  2. Bang Bang Bang
  3. Distance


Here is a station must have! Spice Girls…I know sounds stupid, BUT when I visited Athens, GA we went to this bar called 9d’s, and you got it, it only played 90’s music. It was so fun reminiscing with N*SYNC, Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, old Britney Spears, etc. So now whenever I am having a BLAH day at work I pull up this station and I’m in an instant good mood!


I FINALLY got an Iphone and LOVE it! So far my favorite app (besides Facebook and Pandora of course) is Hanging With Friends. I suggest everyone try it out! If you download it play with me KerryKH87!

Shellac nail polish! I don’t get my nails done often, but when I do I like for them to last! I hate fake nails and I can never seem to make it to my car without messing up y normal manicure, this stuff fixes the problem. It’s a little pricey but it last for at least 2 weeks and it is instantly dry.

Sushi! Lately I have really gotten into it! And any of you in Huntsville have to try the sushi from The Scene (the restaurant in Monaco Pictures) it is UNREAL!
us_politics.png
LOL this is the first picture that comes up when you type “politics” into Google! Anyway politics isn’t really one of my “favorite” things but I am now realizing just how important they are. I think everyone should keep up with what is going on in our country so we can make sure it remains the best country in the world.

This is a not so new favorite, but I hear Matt and all his friends say “You know who will know that answer? GOOGLE!” so often that it has reintroduced me to how awesome Google truly is. 

And of course So You Think You Can dance is the best show...EVER! If you are a dancer or just a fan of dancing this show is a must see! This was my favorite dance from Week One, I will probably put ALOT of my favorite dances on this blog! Well Happy Friday everyone, sooo ready for the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. i agree with almost everyone on the post! haha - except hanging with friends? i don't know that but i'll check it out just for you. do you play words with friends?! you totally should - it'll distract you from emailing me all day at work ;)

    ReplyDelete